The TEAMS Group’s leadership team has been in the business of helping organizations improve their operations for over 60 years. When representing our clients on their design and construction programs, we must have a clear view of the process, a thorough knowledge of the building types involved, the tools to manage the enormous amount of details, and the ability to communicate and build a collaborative project team.
A successful design and construction project is the result of cumulative efforts from individuals working together as one cohesive unit. We have learned nothing aids project success more than a collaborative attitude, each individual’s motivation for partnering. There will always be differing opinions and occasional conflicts. We know technical knowledge alone is not enough. We also understand the mechanics of interpersonal communication, the predictable behavior of groups under stress and the forces that influence the actions of people who work together. We know how to foster and motivate collaboration.
Our Objective and Commitment – Integrated Seamless Delivery (ISD)
|Project Management by a Dedicated Staff of Professionals
Unlike most other Construction Management and Project Management firms, we have been Owners ourselves, and we understand what it takes to successfully execute your project. We have at our disposal, Project Managers, Engineers, and Architects, all here to make sure that your project is completed on time and on budget.
Over 60 Years of Combined Experience
The TEAMS/Maddox Group was created to provide expert leadership and direction on construction project management projects to Owners, Architects, and Contractors. We will partner with your team to provide solid leadership. We have an extremely experienced staff of industry experts capable of leading a team through even the most complex design/construction project.
|With over 60 years of construction project management history in several environments, we are unique in that we have a broad range of experiences and expertise. We were
|Owners, and we know what Owners need.
||Our direct experience separates us from our competition. The TEAMS/Maddox Group success in management of design/construction projects depends upon building close working relationships with
|clients who need a trusted partner and not just another consultant.
- Feasibility Studies
- Lease Consultation
- Local Government Issues Management
- Permit and Plan Check Management
- Site Feasibility and Selection
- Master Planning
- Schedule Development
- Cost Estimating
- Risk Analysis and Risk Control Management
- Construction and Technical Project Management
- Post Construction Evaluation and Project Closeout
- Equipment Relocation Coordination
- Validated Systems Coordination and Management
Construction Project Management
Facility Development Services
- Survey & Documentation of Existing Facilities
- Space Feasibility and Utilization Studies
- Space Planning
- Flow Analysis
- Furnishings, Fixtures and Equipment Selection
- Specification Development
- Field Construction Administration and Installation Observation
- Furniture Contract Coordination
- Post Occupancy Evaluation
- Inventory Control Analysis
- Equipment Design and Procurement Management
- Budget Development and Control
Training Seminars & Other Services
- Project Management
- Best Practices
- Creative Problem Solving
- Meeting Facilitation
- Laboratory Best Practices
- GLP and GMP Training
- Efficient and effective decommissioning management of the most complex GMP facilities.
- Decommissioning of systems, even while new equipment and/or facilities are being introduced to replace old or obsolete systems.
- Decommissioning guidance throughput the entire process.
- Decommissioning of validated systems co-mingled with non-validated systems
"If managed well, we will be done in less time than if managed poorly."
- Winston Churchill
Define Project Objectives & Feasibility
Development & Operating Proformas
Debt & Equity Structuring
Risk & Reward Analysis
Project Due Diligence
Establish Development Management Plan
Alternate Project Use Studies
Manage Construction Documents
Manage Consultant Team
Secure Construction Entity & Contract
Cost Containment & Change Order Control
Close Out & End User Transition
Assemble Development Team
Schematic & Design Development
Estimating & Scheduling Owner Representation
Financial Diligence, Structuring and Closing
Construction Bidding & Contract Negotiations
Manage Completion & Punch List Closure
Transition Liaison between Owner, Contractor & End User
Close Out & Settlement Negotiations
Completed Project Adjustments